|Abstracts deadline||Late abstract accepted|
|Abstract acceptance||Within 3 Days|
|Early Bird Registration||Early birds rates still exists|
|Full papers (Not mandatory)||Before 15 September, 2015|
|Conference Dates||12-13 October, 2015|
|Conference Study Tour||13 October,2015|
|Post conference tour ( Niagara Falls)||14 October,2015|
Key Benefits for Participants
• Enhance your knowledge on Agriculture, Animal sciences , Fisheries and Aquaculture ; systems and latest technology.
• Deepen awareness of future challenges and approaches for sustainable developmental needs of the present context
• Opportunity to clarify your concerns with panel of academic experts and development consultants
• Opportunity to meet renowned scientists and board of academic experts and researchers
• Recognition of your work on international platform as a participant or paper/poster presenter.
• All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings online version with a Canadian ISBN number
• Experience natural and beautiful environment in Canada
• Identify your future collaborative partner among international, vibrant and scholarly audience.