Date : 06 November 2020
Time : 1.30 – 3.00 p.m.
Publications form the most important measure of research output and they are a critical means of achieving impact from the research.
The course session will be a mix of input, discussion, and feedback on participants papers.
- To mentor research students in the preparing for publication process.
- To provide insights to editorial decision-making and the peer-review process
- To give an idea of the protocols and ethics of scientific publication
- To ensure an understanding of the journal publishing culture and why it is important to publish
- To develop the skills required to write well structured and easy-to-read scientific articles